These tutorials guides and game samples will help you to discover how to play and make platform games about your own community. Teachers and group leaders don’t miss the Checklist for Teachers and Community Leaders (guide number 6).
1) Step by Step Guide to playing and making game levels – download and print
2) Learn how to play – Video tutorial
3) A guide to developing your game story – download and print
This guide offers technical and creative tips on drawing for game levels.
We say that everyone can draw if they are prepared to put aside at least 5 seconds. We also say “If you draw it, it will happen!”
5) Videos of some sample games – watch on Youtube
6) Check list for Teachers and Community Leaders – download and print
Join thousands of people who are imagining the future of their local neighbourhood, drawing, scanning, uploading, and setting up rules for their own homemade games for the health and prosperity of all – or for total disaster.